Quote for the Week

A journey of a thousand miles begins with a cash advance.


Monday, February 1, 2010

More listings...

Well, I got a few more items listed on Etsy, as well as finally finding an open day to feature the store. Then I took a peek at Facebook and found a new posting from Dollybelle's peepshow, a blog I was introduced to by Nancy at Guilding the Lily. What a fun blog! Check it out on my blog links. I can only dream of being able to figure out how to have such a blog! Someday before I die, I hope!

It seems just getting pictures taken and posted takes so much time. I've had Turner Classic Movies on all evening while working. I love old movies and this month is their 'Oscar's' month of movies. I caught the tail end of 'The Way We Were', saw 'Funny Girl', 'Lawrence of Arabia' is on right now. 'Becket' is on next but I'm pretty certain it will be watching me instead of me watching it!

No comments:

Post a Comment