Quote for the Week

A journey of a thousand miles begins with a cash advance.


Sunday, July 15, 2012

I am going to make an effort to post something each weekend.  We'll see...:-)
Anyway, I spent the better part of this weekend working on a couple of pieces for an employee art show where I work, and to get some new pieces started for the upcoming downtown Anaheim Art Crawl on August 11.  Here's one of the finished pieces for the art show.



Here's another one I recently finished:



Some pieces I soldered, and soldered rhinestones to.  One will be put on a cuff bracelet.



The chain is some I made this weekend, also, along with the fabric you see in the background.  I stamped it for a purse I'm hoping to get made this week.

I hope you like what you see here, and get some inspiration out of it!  Have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment