Quote for the Week

A journey of a thousand miles begins with a cash advance.


Sunday, August 12, 2012

Anaheim Art Crawl

I thought I would melt.  It was so humid (I know, I know, its nothing like the midwest and the east, but it not something I'm used to!).  My nephew, Blake and one of his friends were kind enough to come and help me set up.  The first couple of hours were a little slow but once twilight set in and it started to cool off a bit, it got a bit busier.  There was a swing dance thing going on, it was nice to see so many people in their vintage dress, lots of cute outfits.  I wasn't able to take many pictures.  Here's one of my spot:

I guess I was a bit crooked with the table cloth :-0

At the table next to me was Erica, who makes really cute bottle cap jewelry.  Her website is www.betsysdrawers.com.  She was very kind in helping me set up my canopy.  I borrowed it from my friend Monica and I had never used one before...and thank goodness for my friend Terri, who came at the end to help me pack up and take down the canopy.  I don't know what I would do without my friends.  Oh!  And here's a picture of Erica's area:


Sorry for all of you ladies who's backsides are in the pictures!
Overall, a good time!  Thanks to all who came out for the event, I hope you enjoyed it, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment